- Our products are guaranteed against manufacturing and production defects for a period of 12 months.
- The product must be correctly fitted to the vehicle for which it has been designed, and must not be modified in any way.
- This warranty is non transferable between owners.
- It is the owner's responsibility to follow the instructions precisely, and to correctly install the accessory. As we have no direct control over this procedure, we are not liable for any damage, theft, losses or personal injury incurred as a result of incorrect installation.
- The owner must not modify or alter the accessory in any way that might compromise safety.
- The accessory must be discarded if it has been subjected to any form of accidental damage.
- If you believe there to be a manufacturing defect, then please email us for further instructions.
- Our maximum liability is the cost of a replacement product plus the associated shipping charge.
Additional information for luggage rack purchasers
- The owner must ensure the luggage rack is correctly loaded with even weight distribution, not overloaded and correctly balanced. The load must be adequately secured at all times.
- The owner is advised to check the maximum permitted boot lid load (often stated in the vehicle handbook). Do not exceed this weight as the trunk lid may be damaged.