Terms and Conditions
- By using this website you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- The terms "We" or "Us" refer to Classic Accessories (Europe), the owners of this website.
- The term "You" refers to the viewer or user of this website.
- Any order you place via this or any of our other websites constitutes an offer to purchase the Goods in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You are responsible for ensuring that the terms of the Order and any specification submitted by you are both complete and wholly accurate.
- Purchases must be paid for in either £ GBP Sterling or $ USD, and may be charged through the PayPal system where the shipping address is confirmed, or alternatively through the BACS system in the UK only, or IBAN within Europe.
- The Order shall only be deemed accepted by Classic Accessories when you have fully paid for the goods, the monies have been received by Classic Accessories, and the goods have been dispatched to you. Any email, order confirmation or other acknowledgement by us of receipt of an order does not constitute the legal acceptance of your order.
- We reserve the right to decline purchase orders where we are unable to confirm or verify a potential customer's shipping address, or where we suspect possible fraudulent activity.
- This is a B2C retail only website, and we reserve the right to decline purchase orders from "trade" customers.
- Once we have accepted your order, the contract will be governed by English Law.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order, if in stock, by the finish of the next working day. In some cases our warehouse will dispatch on the same working day provided the order is placed before 10AM GMT.
- Classic Accessories has a policy of continuous improvement and reserves the right to amend the product description from time to time.
- Representations of colour and product finish online are as accurate as our photographic and electronic processes will permit.
- All weights and dimensions are supplied as a guide only and are approximate.
- In the unlikely event that there are any errors regarding price or description of a product, then we reserve the right to amend the price or the description, and we will notify you accordingly. Under these circumstances, it will be deemed that a contract has not been entered into and you will not be bound to continue with your purchase order. We will give you the option to proceed with this revised order at the correct price or description, or to cancel the purchase order. Should you decide to cancel the order, your credit or debit card will be refunded in full. The repayment of such monies paid to us will be the maximum extent of our liability to you in the event of these errors. Repayment will be made by the original payment method.
- The price of the Goods is the price as set out on the Website or provided to you by email communication.
- Any prices shown on this website are the current prices excluding any shipping and import duty charges.
- Overseas customers should note that you may be liable for import duty and/or customs fees on entry to your country, and possibly local sales taxes depending upon your location.
- We accept payment by most major credit or debit cards via PayPal registered to confirmed and/or verified addresses. We may also accept payment by cheque drawn in £ Pounds Sterling, BACS transfer (UK only), IBAN (EU only) and SWIFT transfers (worldwide).
- We will not be liable for any bank charges that may be incurred by the Customer if sufficient funds are not available in their account at the time when the payment is requested by our agents.
- All credit and debit card holders will be subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise your payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of the goods.
Delivery of The Goods
- Delivery of the Goods shall be completed on the Good's safe arrival at the Customer's requested delivery location, and on creation of the shipping company's online proof of delivery.
- Risk in the Goods (including the risk of loss and damage to goods) will pass to the Customer on completion of delivery.
- Please make sure the delivery address you provide is correct, as redirection will incur additional shipping charges.
- If the courier fails to deliver the Goods, they may either attempt to deliver to an immediate neighbour, attempt to redeliver the following day, leaving a calling card for you to rearrange a suitable time for redelivery or leave the parcel at your local access point for you to subsequently collect.
- Any claim for damage to the Goods whilst in transit must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery in order for us to pursue the claim with the carrier. Where damage to the external packaging is evident, we advise the Customer to sign condition unchecked. Photographic evidence may be required in order to purue a claim.
- Any claim for missing or damaged components must be notified to us within 7 days of delivery.
- Classic Accessories will not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods, or failure to deliver the Goods, where the delay or failure is caused either by a Force Majeure Event, or the Customer's failure to provide us with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of the Goods.
Cancellations, Returns and Refunds
- If you are a private customer and you wish to cancel your order, then we will accept cancellations and returns of unused, unwanted merchandise in accordance with the UK Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. You may return the product(s) to us within 14 calender days of receipt and we will refund your original payment in full using the original payment method. The returned goods must be complete and in unused condition. Please note that we do not reimburse the return shipping and insurance costs back to our warehouse in the UK. You are advised to use a tracked shipping service when returning goods as we will not be responsible for lost or damaged consignments. Please contact us first if you plan to return goods, and we will issue a returns authorization number and advise the most economical method of return. Please note any product returned to us without our prior authorization will be considered an unauthorized return, and you may not receive credit for the product if we are unable to identify the sender. When returning any product to us from outside of the European Union, you must complete a customs declaration stating that the package contains “returned goods”. If your package is stopped by UK customs at entry to the UK, and a tax charge is levied, then we will refuse payment and the package may be returned to you or abandoned by UK Customs. Under no circumstances will we pay customs duty or import tax in order to receive returned goods.
- Our products are guaranteed against manufacturing and production defects for a period of 12 months.
- The product must be correctly fitted to the vehicle for which it has been designed, and must not be modified in any way.
- This warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by Classic Accessories, failure to follow our installation instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without our approval.
- All warranties are non-transferable and only apply for the original purchasing Customer.
- It is the owner's responsibility to follow the instructions precisely, and to correctly install the accessory. As we have no direct control over this procedure, we are not liable for any damage, theft, losses or personal injury incurred as a result of incorrect installation.
- The owner must not modify or alter the accessory in any way that might compromise safety.
- The accessory must be discarded if it has been subjected to any form of accidental damage.
- If you believe there to be a manufacturing defect, then please email us for further instructions.
- Our maximum liability is the cost of a replacement product plus the associated shipping charge.
- We shall not be liable for any failure or delay in fulfilling our obligations under the Contract where such failure or delay is caused by a unforeseen Force Majeure Event such as an act of God, war or a natural disaster.
Variation of Terms
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. By continuing to use this Website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- The only language in which the Contract can be concluded is English.
- You may not create a link to this website, or use our trademarks and/or logos without the express permission of Classic Accessories .
- Unauthorised use of this website or any of our sister websites may give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website is owned by Classic Accessories (Europe), and the reproduction of any part of the website is prohibited.